Thursday, January 8, 2009

Perfect Stride: The Logo

I'm ready to do another post. And so soon too! Lots of stuff is moving forward. I'm loving this momentum.

One of the things I'm personally working on is the "Perfect Stride" logo (posted above). It's definitely a work-in-progress. In fact, I'm on the cusp of putting out the call for a talented graphic designer to step up and turn this inkling of an idea into something really cool.

I want to feature a stylized horse as part of the logo. Complete with super-flowy mane and tail. :) The words "Perfect Stride" need to be part of it somehow, but I'm really not sure how to go about that. I also want this to be part of the back-of-the-card art. So I figure I'll need a couple versions of the logo. One for the cards, one for the title on the box art, etc.

So much to figure out! :)

~Kay

No comments: